We had chosen to fish best where the Everglades started by Naples, Florida. And I wish to tell you something ... when I say dark, it was completely dark, no lights of any type of kind except our headlights, that was it. We had the radio blasting then tried to discuss the radio. I never heard T's radio so loud before, maybe it was so loud to aid T to stay awake. I really have no idea the reason for it to be blasting the way it was doing.
We had a several miles to precede we got to our launch spot so we were hearing the music and discussing it. We had to do with 3/4 of the way there and T says" I think we have a cop coming up on us". I looked out the back window and there was a vehicle flashing his headlights as fast as he might behind us. You have to realize we were in the Everglades on an extremely dark road and we had been the only vehicle on the road for miles. Now we have a vehicle flashing his headlights behind us, do we stop or keep going?
Apparently, when we were driving, the boat fell off and we didn't even hear it since the radio volume was so high. We didn't hear a sound. We thanked the man and was off to find the boat. Certainly, we drove about 5 miles back and there was our boat right in the middle of the road. The front of the boat had a little hole in it where it hit the road but besides that, the boat was in good shape. The bad part was ... no fishing for us today. The man who told us the boat had fallen off stopped and asked if we needed any type of help. The 3 of us connected the boat and wrenched it, pushed it and did everything we might to get the boat back on the trailer. We finally got the boat on the trailer and was heading home. We got home and started dealing with repairing the hole in the boat.
St Croix Avid Spinning Search thousands of online items powered by the ebay search service to find the best deals on new and used fishing equipment.
- St. Croix Avid Series Spinning Fishing Rod$209.99
- St. Croix Avid Series Inshore Spinning Casting Rod$240.00
- St. Croix Avid Series 7 Medium Heavy Fast Spinning Rod Avs70mhf$209.99
- St Croix Avid Pearl 7ft Spinning Rod$225.00
- St. Croix 2020 Avid Trek Travel Spinning Fishing Rods$259.99
- St. Croix Avid X Spinning Rod 68 Medium Extra Fast Axs68mxf$219.99
- St. Croix Avid X Spinning Rod 69 Medium Light Extra Fast Axs69mlxf$219.99
- St Croix Avid Avs63mlxf Spinning Rod$199.99
- St. Croix Avid X Spinning Fishing Rod$219.99
- St. Croix Avid X Spinning Rod 7 Medium Heavy Fast Axs70mhf$219.99
- Vintage St. Croix Avid Spin Rod Tip Section - Fuji - Nos - 56 2-6 Lb$24.95
- St. Croix Avid X Spinning Rod 7 Medium Extra Fast Axs70mxf$219.99
- St. Croix Avid Series Spinning Rods$220.00
- St. Croix Avid X Spinning$219.99
- St. Croix Avid Inshore Spinning 70 Medium Spinning 1 Pc Rod$250.00
- St Croix Avid Spinning Rods$209.99
- St. Croix Avid Series 68 Medium Extra Fast Spinning Rod Avs68mxf$209.99
- St. Croix Avid 76 Medium Light 2 Piece Spinning Rod Avs76mlxf2$240.00
- St. Croix Avid X Spinning Rod 66 Medium Fast Axs66mf$219.99
- St. Croix Avid 66 Ultra Light 2 Piece Spinning Rod Avs66ulf2$200.00
- St. Croix Avid Series 76 Medium Light Extra Fast Spinning Rod Avs76mlxf$219.99
- St. Croix Avid X Spinning Rod Axs70mlf$219.99
- St. Croix Avid Inshore Spinning 70 Heavy Spinning 1 Pc Rod$270.00
- St. Croix Avid Series Spinning Rod Avs66mf$209.99
- St. Croix Rods Avid Series Inshore Spinning Rod$353.32
- St Croix Avid X 6.6ft Mf 1pc Spinning Rod$219.99
- St. Croix Avid Seriesreg Spinning Rods$189.99
- St. Croix Rod Avid Spinning Rod 70 - Feet 1 Pc. Ulf$284.62
- St. Croix Avid Spinning Rod Avs70mlf 66 Medium Light Fast$199.99
- St. Croix Avid Inshore Spinning Fishing Rod 66 M Close To Prefect New Condition$210.00
- St. Croix Avid X Spinning Rod Axs70mfl2$239.99
- St. Croix 2020 Avid Trek Travel Bait Casting Fishing Rods$269.99
- St.croix Rod Avid Trek 7ft Medium Heavyfast 3pc Spinning Rod Ats70mhf3$279.99
- St. Croix Avid X 70 Medium Heavy Spinning Rod Axs70mhf$220.00
- St. Croix Avid 66 Medium Heavy 2 Piece Spinning Rod Avs66mhf2$230.00
- St. Croix Rods Avid Series Spinning Rod$229.98
- St. Croix Avid X 66 Medium Spinning Rod Axs66mf$220.00
- Vintage St. Croix Avid Spin Rod Tip Section - Fuji - Nos - 9 Foot 4-8 Lb$24.95
- St. Croix Avs60mf Avid Graphite Spinning Fishing Rod With Ipc Technology 6-f...$238.01
- St Croix Avid Ice Jigging Rod$60.00
- St. Croix Axs70mf2 Avid X 2piece Graphite Spinning Fishing Rod With Ipc Techn...$300.44
- St. Croix Replacement Spool For Avid Series As1500$3.99
- Vintage St. Croix Avid Spin Rod Tip Section - Fuji - Nos - 96 6-12 Lb$24.95
- Vintage St. Croix Avid Spin Rod Tip Section - Fuji - Nos - 9 Foot 6-12 Lb$24.95
You'll also would like to know the amount of hours are on the motor. While many older models don't store this kind of information, newer ones will. Either the dealer or a mechanic ought to be able to tell you. Get as much information as you can concerning when the vessel was serviced last, who did the service, and when the last time the wheel bearings were either re-packed or examined. Naturally, you'll also have to learn what kind of work has been done on the engine and who did it.
Be prepared to take an hour or more for this test. Observe everything you can and take photos of the electronics and different components so you'll have a simpler time making your final option. If you're still interested after taking it out on the lake, have a licensed marine mechanic carry out a comprehensive evaluation. This evaluation will include a compression check, a leak down test, a much lower unit check and more. Every single part has to be thoroughly examined to ensure there aren't any type of problems. If the model doesn't pass, utilize that information to either negotiate a much lower price or proceed to something else.
Finding good bass boats available for sale in your area doesn't have to be challenging. Once you have picked the one you want and are completely confident you're getting a bargain, make an offer. Then go out and have some fun.